Natural Sea Sponge has been used in Europe for thousands of years ago due to its uniqueness.
- It is extremely soluble in water and it creates a thick leather while its velvety touch gently cleanse the skin.
- It is hypo allergic and helps in the best cleansing of the skin without irritating and is suitable for children’s sensitive skin.
- As a living organism, the sponge deters the accumulation of bacteria thus protecting body hygiene.
- It is especially long wearing, it does not unravel like industrial sponge nor does it strain or hold odors.
- Due to its variety surface, it is ideal for massage giving the body a unique relaxation experience.
Greek’s natural sea sponge are fished in the traditional way of diving. Experience divers dive into the sea at the depths of 25 – 60 meters.
At the bottom of the sea, the divers choose not only the best sponge using eco-friendly methods, but also those that are fully grown, leaving smaller ones to grow, only to be harvested the following year.
In this manner, they protect the watery environment which is a source of life for themselves.
Size 4 – 4.5 Inches (After submerged)